When it comes to landscape maintenance, we pretty much do everything under the sun. Our company, based in Guelph, is proud to share the fact that we employ environmentally friendly maintenance strategies that are customized for our residential and commercial clients. Check out our most popular projects below:
COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE:
- Environmentally friendly maintenance strategies
- Lawn Weed and Insect Management through:
- Proper cutting height and frequency
- Balanced Fertilizer Applications
- Soil management strategies to optimize compaction, salinity, pH...
- Soil testing service
- We understand it’s important to match the right fertilizer to your lawn. So, we take a sample to the lab and apply a matching product. This process ensures the proper amount of each nutrient is applied. Nothing wasted, Nothing missing!
- Spring cleanup
- Lawn cutting and trimming packages
- Garden maintenance
- Seasonal cleanup
- Tree and Shrub Fertilizer Programs
Green Solution Property Management is your solution for outdoor construction and design. Guelph residents have come to know and love us for the high-caliber service we offer. Below is a list of the related services we offer:
- Paving stone
- Natural stone
- Driveways and walkways
- Retaining walls
- Patio and outdoor entertainment areas
- Garden renovation
- Ponds, Fountains and other Water Features
WINTER SNOW CLEARING
Green Solution can continue to assist you with your Property Management needs in the winter with our Customized Snow Clearing Services. We serve both Residential and Commercial clients.
Residential Services include:
- The majority of our work is done with Snow Blower and Shovels only insuring that there is no damage to surrounding land and/or hard scapes and the ability to clear around vehicles and all walkways etc.
- If we have to we have the ability to plow driveways when the snow gets really heavy.
- Use of ecoTRACTION traction control products. Totally safe for children, pets, plants, concrete... ecoTRACTION products provide traction control without the use of salt.
- No minimum snow fall requirements.