The Top Ten Reasons You Should Test Your Soil
- Soil Testing saves you money. Stop the costly guesswork, the lab tells you what your lawn needs. Instead of overspending on fertilizers and pesticides, you will now know exactly what products to use and how much of them to use.
- Soil Testing is an effective way to control weeds, insects and disease without using pesticides. Many of these pests are the result of nutrient imbalances or other problems in the soil. Soil testing is the only way to identify and correct these problems. Why not prevent the pests before they get started?
- They’re so inexpensive. Our convenient soil test kits are actually cheaper than getting a soil test done at a lab. Our kits are a small investment in a successful lawn care program.
- You can track your progress. Performing a soil test every two years will allow you to see how you’re improving the soil beneath your lawn. Watch as pH levels and nutrients are slowly optimized for your lawns growth. Go on, get into your lawn.
- You’re tired of struggling to make your lawn grow. We’ve all had those spots in our lawns that just don’t want to grow. A soil test will identify the problem and better yet, provide you with the solution. Finally, a thick, beautiful lawn is just one test away.
- Not all lawns are created equal. The soil beneath your lawn may be substantially different from the soil beneath your neighbour’s lawn. So why are you using the same approach? The soil under your lawn can be affected by many things such as the type of trees present or the geological properties of the area. Many retailers carry products manufactured in other parts of the country for other types of soil. How can you be sure they’re right for your lawn? A soil test is your best guide to success.
- Because you’re tired of the endless product pitches and promises. Tired of trying product, after product only to watch your lawn deteriorate? The results from a soil test are from an independent, accredited laboratory.. To maintain their accreditation their recommendations are based only upon science.
- Because you’re a smart, educated consumer. Who has time or money to waste? You want to be sure that what you buy will answer your needs. A soil test ensures that the products you buy for your lawn will work the way that they’re supposed to.
- Because this year, you want the best lawn on the street. By focusing on what your lawn really needs, it will be thicker, darker and more beautiful than ever before. Imagine being the envy of your neighbourhood. Make soil testing your key to success.